This blog is here as kind of a fitness journal for me and hopefully, maybe some inspiration for you. I believe that fitness isn't just about what we look like in a pair of William Rast jeans. It's about balance, health, motivation, challenge, self esteem & joy.
I have fat genes and fat jeans! I am Mexican and Portuguese and if I don't watch it, my body will blow up faster than you can say "Gorditia". I work everyday at keeping fit. I'm at a point now where it is fun for me to workout (trust me, not every day) but, most. I start every morning thinking about what time I can work out today and what am I going to do. I'm not one of those people that get up at the same time and do the same workouts each day. No way! I would be so bored working out and my body would probably never change. I don't even have a gym membership (partly because I live in California where you can pretty much workout outside year round). I have to mix things up, so each day I do something different. .
Some days I go all out and others I feel like a sloth and do nothing or I have all the intention to workout and something comes up and I don't fit it in, oh well. Remember Fitness is about Health & balance, not obsession.
On this blog I'm going to be posting a daily record of what I do to stay fit and how I lost all the baby weight. There are comment sections at the end of each post and I would love to hear any new ideas, work outs, inspiration or encouragement that you might have for me and anyone reading. Just don't critique my spelling, punctuation or grammar! I know it's bad, but keep reading and just breathe....


Search This Blog

Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WORKOUT


Ryan and I took the babies for a 6 mile walk yesterday. I don't know why I wore flip flops.
3 babies, a triple stroller and ankle weights make for a nice little workout.

I also did the 100's challenge.
my goal was to beat my previous time.
I ended up doing it in half the time!

My results:
100 pull-ups 7:40-7:59 19 minutes
100 push-ups 8:00-8:09 9 minutes
100 sit-ups 8:10-8:14 4 minutes
100 squats 8:15-8:17 2 minutes

34 minutes!

1 comment:

  1. NICE JOB ANDREA! YOu are an inspiration. Cutting your time in half!! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete